Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Tanning Effect with Steve Stoute


I have been spending the past few days doing research for my Company Leadership Research Presentation for my Executive Leadership class. This presentation is based upon a successful entertainment company or leader that I admire or may want to work for in a chosen industry. Check back in a few days for my presentation on Steve Stoute.

Jay-Z, Pharrell, Lady Gaga & Jimmy Iovine On “The Tanning Of America”

Former music exec Steve Stoute is a  matchmaker between music and corporate America. His hookups included Justin Timberlake with McDonald’s for the “I’m Loving It” campaign, LeBron James’ partnership with State Farm Insurance, Gwen Stefani’s with Hewlett-Packard, Lady Gaga’s deal with MAC Comestics, and Jay-Z’s Reebok line. To promote the release of his new book The Tanning of America: How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy” Stoute is developing a video series, “The Tanning Effect” with AOL. Here’s a video preview of interview highlights:



No comments:

Post a Comment